23yrs old Mother-of-two, says her K-cup breasts are 'ruining' her life... as she reveals she's been on the waiting list to get surgery to have them reduced for SEVEN years (Details, pics)

A mother-of-two whose breasts started to develop from the age of eight has opened up about how her K-cup bust 'ruined' her life.

Sheridan Larkman, from Victoria's Trafalgar, revealed her breasts continued to balloon through her teenage years, forcing her to order special bras from overseas. Despite suffering from excruciating pain, the woman said she has been on the waiting list for breast reduction surgery since she was 16 years old.

Fast forward seven years, the now-23-year-old is still waiting.

Speaking to Today Tonight, the young mother said her crippling condition will only get 'worse' if she doesn't go under the knife soon.

'It has ruined my life. I hate my boobs... Always hated them. I'm only 5'4 so I've not got that height to compensate for the weight or the size of them,' she said.

'I don't want to be old and have to be in a bed curled up because of the strain I put on my spine.'

With larger breasts, obviously there's a lot of pain that comes with that - back pain, shoulder pain... I've got the start of mild sclerosis.

'So that in turn will get worse if I don't fix my condition soon.'

For most of her childhood, the then-teenager faced cruel remarks and uncomfortable stares in public.

'It wasn't very nice, it wasn't my fault that they were growing. It was just what my body was doing,' she said. When she was 10 years old, her breasts were a size DD before they 'escalated' to a G-cup in high school.

Shopping for lingerie has also been another issue. She explained the wire of her bra would pop out after splitting from the weight from her breasts.

She explained she has constantly tried covering up her chest to avoid unnecessary

From the constant pain she's endured, the woman has looked into getting her breast reduction done herself - but the surgery will set her back $14,000. Ms Larkman said she just wants to be able to run around with her daughters or having to worry if she's 'dressed appropriately' if she takes them to the beach.

She has since set up a GoFundMe page in a desperate effort to raise money for a private surgery to undergo a breast reduction to save her health.

'Please help de-stress my chest. I'm currently sitting at a 12K or 34K (UK). I have seen a fitter who believes I'm definitely needing a larger cup size,' she wrote.'

I've struggled my whole life with the size of my breasts and how they impact on daily activities and hobbies.' I have seen by my GP since the age of 16 regarding a Medicare funded reduction but am still yet to get any further.

'My breasts are draining my health and I am so tired of dressing to try and cover everything so I don't get crude comments that I've dealt with for as long as I can remember.'

Please help me fund a private reduction to save my health and so I can enjoy life more actively with my children and hobbies without restriction.

'My life around be so much better if I had a reduction.'

No comments