I have been abducted and I am have been imprisoned by you" - Femi Fani Kayode gushes about baby mama (Details, pics)

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Femi Fani-Kayode, seem to be in the mood for love this new year.

He shared a photo of him and his wife having fun somewhere in Lagos claiming that he has been forcefully taken as prisoner by the most beautiful woman in the world which happens to be his wife.

The legal practitioner and ex Aviation minister expressed his love in beautiful words to her and thanked her for being a part of his life. He wrote the following as caption for the photo he posted.

His words reads;

'I have been abducted and forcefully taken prisoner by the most beautiful woman in the world.

We are at a beautiful hotel in Lagos and we are having a wonderfil time. Aragorn is part of the conspiracy and he is looking at us and smiling as we are taking these pictures.

Family is everything and I am truly blessed to have Precious. I love you darling. Always will. You are everything to me and you make me so happy.

Thanks for always being there for me. You give me joy. @snowhiteey"

No comments