Kiki of Jenifa’s Diary fight dirty with a man sexualizing her Yoga moves (Details, pics)

Nollywood Actress Lota chukwu a.k.a Kiki of Jenifa’s diary issued a fierce warning to one of her follower who commented on a photo of her yoga pose which she shared online.

She shared a photo of her yoga pose on her Instagram page with the caption;

“Throwback to yesterday, to some handstands and backbends ago…”A follower identified as cpukka on Instagram complimented the photo saying; “Lovely ass Lota!”

The thespian wasn’t really cool with the comment and thus replied him, saying;

“@cpukka people like you are the reason I had to stop posting yoga pictures for a realllyyyy long time. You see, you aren’t the only one thinks like this. But the thing is, a lot of other people have respect for self and others too much to say this. Don’t sexualize me.

I don’t sexualize myself so I won’t let you do it to me. In 2018, I’m going to be posting a lot of yoga images and if I see these kind of comments, I might not be so kind to sit down and type in so many characters why you shouldn’t disgrace your entire family on social media. Do have a nice day, and thanks for the comment. Complements.”

No comments