Nigerian guy discovers his son of three years is not actually his (Details, pics

A Nigerian man (name withheld) has shared how he just discovered that his son of three years is not actually his own – according to him, he traveled out of the country a month after his girlfriend gave birth to a child only for him to come back and hear about the pathetic news.

He revealed further that after going through a series of tests, he discovered that the child is actually not his – this followed by testimonies of people around his wife who testified of her promiscuous ways while he was away.

In his words he said;

After 3 years, I discovered that my son, isn't actually my son. Before I left Nigeria to Dubai, His mother got pregnant in December 2013, and she delivered the baby on 18th of September 2014, after a month, I left Naija.. Then I cam back this year, and went through series of test that confirmed that the boy is not mine. Before I left Nigeria, I have caught his mother several times with men, but I kept to myself, after I returned, I called on her to swear to me, and she says No man has ever climbed her. But I know she's lying, because so many speculations have gone viral on the street, over her wayward life. She also slept with my best friend and co-tenant."

No comments