Nigerian mom builds house years after she was chased out by former son-in-law in Port Harcourt (Details, pics)

Beautiful Nigerian lady has taken to her social media pages to show off the new house her mother just completed in their hometown.

Lady identified as Nkiruka took to Instagram to share the story of how her estranged husband chased his mom of out of their one-bedroom apartment in Port Harcourt with tears in her eyes.

She did not stop there but further explained how her estranged husband disclosed that her mother has no right to bring food stuffs into their home, even if he does not drop money for feeding in the home.

Read her message below:

“My life is a story. So call me a story teller. Remember when I gave birth to my first son Darel, my mum came for omugwo, my ex drove her out of his house (one bedroom) just because she provided food for me to eat that he did not drop money for the woman who just gave birth through cs. My mum left Port Harcourt that day with tears in her eyes. I was helpless and hopeless, I wept like a baby that I had no say. But my mum said to me, Nkiruka Lucky challenged me today, I will build a compound that nobody can drive us away again and she did. This one is not for rent ooooo. Wait till you see the family compound. That was where we lived before and that is what my mum built. Who says you can’t do it.”

This is so amazing and congrats to her.

No comments