Young Nigerian mother who gave birth to 8 sons and 2 daughters shares lovely family photos (Details, pics)

A Nigerian woman who has ten children has celebrated her big family by showing them off on social media. The woman who gave birth to eight strong sons and two beautiful daughters thanked God for blessing her with a big family.

The mother of ten identified as Laye Ajube Smooth noted that God always gives her what she deserves rather than give her what she wants. She also revealed that she was scared when God blessed her with a big family but he made things easy for her. To show how much she loves her big family Ajube describes herself as a blessed woman who is a mother to handsome boys on her Instagram page.

She said: “Since I was born till date, I have never received what I always ask from God, God always give me what I deserve not what I need, He always double my needs times 5 of wat I ask from him, he always show me the real me. He always make all his things dat He provide for me look easier and beautiful , when God give me dis huge family, I was thinking how to manage to take care of dem, but He made it easier even more than I can imagine. Who say God nor dey, na d person sabi. What more can I ask for... Am really really grateful Lord. THANK YOU.”

Ajube further thanked her husband for being the best husband and father to their children. She noted that her husband has made her happy, adding that she knows that he would continue to make her happy.

The mother of ten said: “All these years, you have been amazing. As a dad to our kids and as my lover, I have been happy in your arms, and I Could see that we'll be happier for the rest of our days. Thank you for being a wonderful husband to me.u are rear, Happy traditional marriage anniversary to us.”

No comments